AUUSA
AUUSA Members, please login. If you are not an AUUSA family member, please leave this forum immediately.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AUUSA
AUUSA Members, please login. If you are not an AUUSA family member, please leave this forum immediately.
AUUSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Adeel (3421)
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_lcapUnbelievable Ghost Pictures Voting_barUnbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_rcap 
Usman (3078)
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_lcapUnbelievable Ghost Pictures Voting_barUnbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_rcap 
Ali (1616)
Umar (1581)
Amina (1112)
Rabia (807)
Sana (520)
salman (172)
Admin (89)
Shuaib (19)

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:13 am
Latest topics
» Think over it ..
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:27 pm by Usman

» DOWN WITH THIS CORNER
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:13 pm by Ali

» Ya RasoolAllah (salla Allahu 'alayhi walehi wasalam)
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 am by Adeel

» Sinking Economy!!
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:01 pm by Usman

» Salmans letter to flight captain
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:44 pm by Amina

» WOMEN DRIVING HAHAHAHAHHA
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 pm by Amina

» Freshen up your eyes .. <3
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:54 pm by Adeel

» When and Where :D
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 pm by Ali

» 7 Tips for Muslim Businesses
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:48 pm by Ali

» 10 Common Mistakes That Can Destroy A Marriage
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 am by Ali

» Tum Per Karoro Durood!
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 am by Ali

» Ziarat e Rasoolullah (Salla Allahu t'alâ alâ 'alayhi walehi wasalam)
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 pm by Adeel

» My achievements of 2010!!
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm by Adeel

» THE PARTY CORNER
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 am by Adeel

» When and where :D
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am by Amina

Poll

SELECT YOUR OPTION.

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_lcap38%Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_lcap0%Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_lcap0%Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_lcap25%Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_lcap13%Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_lcap25%Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures

4 posters

Go down

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Empty Unbelievable Ghost Pictures

Post by Adeel Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:17 am

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures 29483_420170961196_518881196_5226622_3441715_n
Authorities have warned people to stay away from the Decebal Hotel — because construction was taking place on the 150-year-old building. What they didn’t warn people about was the ghost. The spirit of a tall woman in a long white frock has long been reported at the spa. The hotel in Romania is rumored to hide ancient Roman treasure, and the ghost, it is said, appears to protect it from treasure hunters.

Only anecdotal evidence for this ghost existed until 2008 when 33-year-old Victoria Iovan snapped this photograph, which indeed seems to show the ghostly image of a tall figure in long white garb. “I photographed my boyfriend in the hotel,” said Iovan. “Back home I was shocked to see another woman’s shadow in the picture. She looked like a priestess in long white clothes.”
Adeel
Adeel
Super Star and Gold Member (150 posts and 6 topics / month)

https://auusakake.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures Empty Re: Unbelievable Ghost Pictures

Post by Adeel Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:18 am

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures 29483_420170966196_518881196_5226623_379826_n

This intriguing photo, taken in 1919, was first published in 1975 by Sir Victor Goddard, a retired R.A.F. Officer. The photo is a group portrait of Goddard’s squadron, which had served in World War I at the HMS Daedalus training facility. An extra ghostly face appears in the photo. In back of the airman positioned on the top row, fourth from the left, can clearly be seen the face of another man. It is said to be the face of Freddy Jackson, an air mechanic who had been accidentally killed by an airplane propeller two days earlier. His funeral had taken place on the day this photograph was snapped. Members of the squadron easily recognized the face as Jackson’s. It has been suggested that Jackson, unaware of his death, decided to show up for the group photo.

Interesting side note: In 1935, Sir Victor Goddard, now a Wing Commander, had another brush with the unexplained. While on a flight from Edinburgh, Scotland to his home base in Andover, England, he encountered a strange storm that seemed to transport him through time into the future. You can read more about his experience in the article “Time Travelers” under the section “Flight Into the Future.”
Adeel
Adeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeel Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:18 am

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures 29483_420170971196_518881196_5226624_6993214_n

While touring the historic House of the Seven Gables in Salem, Massachusetts – the birthplace of American author Nathaniel Hawthorne – Lisa B. snapped this remarkable photo. The ghostly image of a small boy seems to be in the shrubbery, peering over the wooden fence.

The most amazing part of the story of this photograph is that she subsequently did some research about Hawthorne and the house. While looking through a library, she came across one of Hawthorne’s books, Twenty Days with Julian & Little Bunny by Papa. On the cover of that book is a portrait of Hawthorne’s five-year-old son, Julian. And as you’ll see by clicking on the photo at left, the portrait of little Julian bears a striking resemblance to the ghost in Lisa’s photograph.
Adeel
Adeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeel Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:19 am

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures 29483_420172881196_518881196_5226634_7732487_n

James Courtney and Michael Meehan, crew members of the S.S. Watertown, were cleaning a cargo tank of the oil tanker as it sailed toward the Panama Canal from New York City in December of 1924. Through a freak accident, the two men were overcome by gas fumes and killed. As was the custom of the time, the sailors were buried at sea off the Mexican coast on December 4.

But this was not the last the remaining crew members were to see of their unfortunate shipmates. The next day, before dusk, the first mate reported seeing the faces of the two men in the waves off the port side of the ship. They remained in the water for 10 seconds, then faded. For several days thereafter, the phantom-like faces of the sailors were clearly seen by other members of the crew in the water following the ship.

On arrival in New Orleans, the ship’s captain, Keith Tracy, reported the strange events to his employers, the Cities Service Company, who suggested he try to photograph the eerie faces. Captain Tracy purchased a camera for the continuing voyage. When the faces again appeared in the water, Captain Tracy took six photos, then locked the camera and film in the ship’s safe. When the film was processed by a commercial developer in New York, five of the exposures showed nothing but sea foam. But the sixth showed the ghostly faces of the doomed seamen. The negative was checked for fakery by the Burns Detective Agency. After the ship’s crew had been changed, there were no more reports of sightings.
Adeel
Adeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeel Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 am

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures 29483_420172906196_518881196_5226638_7677869_n

This amazing photo was taken by photographer and graphic designer Neil Sandbach in 2008. Neil was photographing some scenic shots at a farm Hertfordshire, England, as part of a project for wedding stationery; the couple planned to have their wedding ceremony held there.

Later, Neil was astonished when he examined the digital photo on his computer. There, as if peeking around a corner at him, is a ghostly, white, almost glowing figure of what looks like a child. Neil says he is quite sure there was no one there at the time.

There is further corroboration that this is a true ghost photo. Neil had shown the couple the anomalous photo, and before the wedding they asked the staff at the farm if they had ever had any spooky experiences there. They did not mention Neil’s photo. Indeed, they admitted that the figure of a young boy, dressed in white night clothes, had been seen on several occasions around the barn.
Adeel
Adeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeel Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:25 am

Unbelievable Ghost Pictures 29483_420172911196_518881196_5226639_761616_n
This portrait of “The Brown Lady” ghost is arguably the most famous and well-regarded ghost photograph ever taken. The ghost is thought to be that of Lady Dorothy Townshend, wife of Charles Townshend, 2nd Viscount of Raynham, residents of Raynham Hall in Norfolk, England in the early 1700s. It was rumored that Dorothy, before her marriage to Charles, had been the mistress of Lord Wharton. Charles suspected Dorothy of infidelity. Although according to legal records she died and was buried in 1726, it was suspected that the funeral was a sham and that Charles had locked his wife away in a remote corner of the house until her death many years later.

Dorothy’s ghost is said to haunt the oak staircase and other areas of Raynham Hall. In the early 1800s, King George IV, while staying at Raynham, saw the figure of a woman in a brown dress standing beside his bed. She was seen again standing in the hall in 1835 by Colonel Loftus, who was visiting for the Christmas holidays. He saw her again a week later and described her as wearing a brown satin dress, her skin glowing with a pale luminescence. It also seemed to him that her eyes had been gouged out. A few years later, Captain Frederick Marryat and two friends saw “the Brown Lady” gliding along an upstairs hallway, carrying a lantern. As she passed, Marryat said, she grinned at the men in a “diabolical manner.” Marryat fired a pistol at the apparition, but the bullet simply passed through.

This famous photo was taken in September, 1936 by Captain Provand and Indre Shira, two photographers who were !#$!!$%%/! to photograph Raynham Hall for Country Life magazine. This is what happened, according to Shira:

“Captain Provand took one photograph while I flashed the light. He was focusing for another exposure; I was standing by his side just behind the camera with the flashlight pistol in my hand, looking directly up the staircase. All at once I detected an ethereal veiled form coming slowly down the stairs. Rather excitedly, I called out sharply: ‘Quick, quick, there’s something.’ I pressed the trigger of the flashlight pistol. After the flash and on closing the shutter, Captain Provand removed the focusing cloth from his head and turning to me said: ‘What’s all the excitement about?’”

Upon developing the film, the image of The Brown Lady ghost was seen for the first time. It was published in the December 16, 1936 issue of Country Life. The ghost has been seen occasionally since.
Adeel
Adeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:57 am

InterestinG SharinG!!!!!!!!

lIKES It
Ali
Ali
Super Gold Member (100 posts & 15 topics)

Character sheet
Fun: 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Usman Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 am

I still have trouble believing in Ghosts. What I do believe is that whatever is a 'ghost', is in reality a Jinn ..
Usman
Usman
Star Member (150 posts and 8 topics / month)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Usman, what is difference between a ghost and a jin?
Ali
Ali

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Usman Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:16 pm

A ghost is a dead person who is still alive .. In Islam only prophets are alive after death, in this realm, according to what I know .. Normal people die and pass on to barzakh
Usman
Usman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeel Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Usman bhai Smile .. Ghots exist ! Very Happy . Kyun Ke Jadoo Exist .. Lekin Jo Jadoo Istamal Kerta Hai Woh Momin Hi Jahi Ho Sakta Smile ..
Adeel
Adeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Umar Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 pm

woow spooky pictures.

adeel can u define what a ghost in the POV of islam is?

it can't be a human, right as usman said? then what is it? a djinn?
Umar
Umar
Super Diamond Member (200 posts and 4 topics / month)

Character sheet
Fun: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Usman Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Adeel wrote:Usman bhai Smile .. Ghots exist ! Very Happy . Kyun Ke Jadoo Exist .. Lekin Jo Jadoo Istamal Kerta Hai Woh Momin Hi Jahi Ho Sakta Smile ..

Don't you mean that jinn exist?

Please define ghost ..
Usman
Usman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeel Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Well I will get an islamic answer for this very soon Smile .. just to !#$!!$%%/! my answer Very Happy . InshaAllah aza wajal Very Happy
Adeel
Adeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 pm

bHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT...........!!
Ali
Ali

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeel Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:26 pm

i said it yesterday !! I WONT TOLERATE SPAM !!!
Adeel
Adeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Usman Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Adeel wrote:i said it yesterday !! I WONT TOLERATE SPAM !!!

YES ALI! NO SPAM! !!!! Razz Dance
Usman
Usman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Umar Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:36 pm

okayy then give me my answer adeel or usman !! Surprised if u have the opportunity Smile
Umar
Umar

Character sheet
Fun: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeel Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:41 pm

I haven't have time yet, but will soon !!! WON'T FORGET IT HEHE Very Happy .. InshaAllah aza wajal Very Happy ..
Adeel
Adeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down